Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fruitiques on Tour : Tenerife

Have Fruitique, Will Travel

As my regular readers will know I am part of a disreputable band of sisters called The Fruitiques, beading, knitting, sewing as we go. And we thought 'go' was a rather good way to ...well...go. We thought why not see where our wares actually end up geographically; how well do they travel?

Our CFO (Chief Fruitiquing Officer), N, has started us off. Here are the Fruitiques in craft if not in body or mind (we wish) in Tenerife. As N says she doesn't quite know how she got through customs with the snarfe, sunglasses and hat combo and we'll never know how she wasn't cautioned on the beach for leaving her pants about the place but a good time was had by all...enhanced of course by her Fruitique accoutrements.

You need one of Joy's snarfes (above) in 23 degree C heat! Sonya's pants purse (below)


 
If you have taken a Fruitique on Tour let me know. I need photographic evidence!!

www.facebook.com/thefruitiques


2 comments:

  1. My claim to fame is that I am her mum.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There'll be no talking to her now she's appeared on Livingat88!

      Delete