Tuesday 24 June 2014

Blast and double blast


Bugger, bugger, bugger. My brother comes for tea every Tuesday after he has visited my mum in the home. It's his birthday on Friday and we got his present three weeks ago. My husband put it in the study. We are very pleased with the presents and think my brother will be pleased and amused.  Every time I have seen them over the last two weeks I have thought how I must hide those presents; how I must wrap them up, how they seem a little too much on open display.

Bugger, bugger, bugger....my brother went into the study tonight to look something up on the internet with me and what did he darn well see.......'Oh this book looks interesting and is this a solar shower kit?'

If you think it's a good idea to do something, it probably is.

No comments:

Post a Comment