Tuesday 17 December 2013

Flippy floppy duvet

It happened again last night. I get into bed. I get all cosy and then realise I have a flappy floppy bit of duvet. You know what I mean. The bit of your duvet cover that isn't filled with lovely soft voluptuous duvet. It's a void and it's really difficult to refill it without going to a lot of trouble.

I usually get it at the side of the duvet; my daughter had it at the top of the duvet the other evening. It's annoying.

You either have to do a lot of shaking of said duvet or get your hand right in there to pull the duvet into the empty space. And it's amazing how you can leave a lovely cosy bed in the morning and then by the evening flippy floppy syndrome has struck seemingly out of nowhere. Be gone with you flappy duvet cover bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment