Tuesday 14 January 2014

I know you're out there!

Just thought my regular readers might be interested in finding a little more about other readers of Livingat88. By my calculations there are about 10 of you who regularly read my posts - yep I'm hitting the big time here. I'll settle for quality readers not necessarily a huge quantity of you.

And I think you are mainly British, Russian, and American with a German thrown in for good measure if I can decipher the stats correctly. I assume I know most of the Britishers (loyal family and friends presumably - although they often forget to read it, don't you, David!).

I thank you all and hope you'll keep reading. Try to get in touch please. I say 'try' as I know at least one of you would like to comment more but the means by which to do so is too technically complicated or something. Perhaps that's a good thing really. I live in hope anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment